Lafayette Drug Charges
The Law Office of Katherine Guillot is Here to Fight For You
Being charged with a drug crime is a serious offense in the state of Louisiana that affects not only the individuals involved, but their families and loved ones, as well. A possible conviction may impact the rest of their lives. Such a serious charge needs the attention of a hardworking and passionate Lafayette criminal defense lawyer.
Drug charges can include the following:
- Possession of an illegal substance or drug including, but not limited to, marijuana, methamphetamines, cocaine, heroin, or ecstasy
- Possession of an illegal substance or drug with the intent to sell
- Sale of an illegal substance or drug
- Transportation of an illegal substance or drug
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Being under the influence of controlled substances or drugs
Obtain the Best Results Possible for Your Case
No matter how complicated your case may be, the Law Office of Katherine Guillot can help you find the solution you are looking for. The firm has defended hundreds of clients charged with various types of drug crimes over the past ten years. That extensive knowledge and success can be put to work for you.
The firm defends each client against drug charges by:
- Investigating the details of your case
- Gathering defense evidence to prove your innocence
- Reviewing the facts surrounding the circumstances of your arrest in order to determine if a lesser charge might be appropriate
- Working around the clock to win the most favorable outcome for your case
When your freedom is at stake, you need a competent defense attorney to review your case and advocate for you in court. Call the Law Office of Katherine Guillot as soon as possible at (337) 534-4539. Don’t wait another day!
What Sets Me Apart?
- Personalized Attention
- Free Consultations
- Individualized Cases